Welcoming You to the EK Lifestyle

Welcome to One Bite at a Time!

"My hope in in my books and writings is to bring to your family as much knowledge as I can in an easy understandable way. A way that will help you to realize that yes, health and nutrition take time, effort, focus and money, but it’s really not as hard as you might think. You do not have to be a doctor or medical guru of any kind to get your family, your precious children on the right path to a healthy future. There will be ruts in the road ahead, there will some turns and hills, but if you are willing to push on and to keep gassing up your family nutritional car, you will raise healthy, vibrant, smart choice making adults. The future of our world! From one mom to the world of parents out there, I pray that my books are an insightful pathway to the future you long for."

All the EK Lifestyle calls for is a yearning to grow in awareness and understanding and an open mind to these truths that will be shared here in this blog, in my articles and books.

To learn more about my projects, writings, and affiliations please click HERE

Get Your copy of 101 Great Ways to Improve Your Health Today!

Interested in the EK Lifestyle? Check out our supplements and gifts!


Life Enthusiast Co-op

What strengthens childrens bones the most?

Monday, September 22, 2008

Amino Acids! Why Take them? Do you need them?

From cardio health to loosing weight, from the lack there of in infant formula to the importance of understanding that these are the building blocks of proteins...you cannot achieve the amount of amino acids you need with basic diet alone, this is one thing you need to supplement.

Essential Free Form Amino Acids To aid Healing of Systemic Diseases
You can heal many discomforts & diseases, eliminate heavy metal toxicity, and repair damaged tissue.
This formula provides free form amino acids to break down your dietary protein from long chain proteins, into individual amino acids.
You may eat large amounts of protein, but this does not ensure its digestion and delivery to your cells. Platinum Plus Amino Acids addresses the primary protein problem that started some of your deficiencies in the first place. It increases the free form amino acids a minimum of 2500% in a diet of only 50 grams of protein.
Your body starts to rebuild and refurbish it's 80,000 enzyme systems. With Platinum Plus it's not necessary to take digestive enzymes, papain, bromelain etc., most of which are inefficient and/or ineffective. Your body makes its own.
This formula provides the perfect balance of free form amino acids, because some other formulas are out of balance, and may not work.

***For more information or to order these amino acids please click the bottle link below.

***"I wanted to let you know that since I have been taking these amino acids that I can now remember things, where I was once so forgetful and it was dreadful since I am only 27. Thank you for helping me regain my memory. As a side note, I feel stronger and have the energy to exercise and I have noticed that I am loosing the baby-weight easier. Thank you!" ---Elana C., Mother of two, Portland, OR.
Platinum Plus, Amino Acids, 120 caps

No comments: